Abbiamo imparato (imparare=to learn) tantissimo durante il nostro Continuation, mamma mia!
During Continuation Plus FLuency (Speciale Vacanze), we will explore the Past Tense , and above all we will practise and consolidate all we learned through conversation… We will get prontissimi per le nostre vacanze italiane!! Short videos, audios and role playing will get us ready to face different bookings, ask for help in different situations (come si dice the toilet is blocked ;-), get the right ticket and, very important, get on the right train!
PS: we will be using ZOOM 😉
Grammar wise we aim to tackle the following topics:
- Passato Prossimo (ho mangiato al ristorante, siamo andati in vacanza)
– Revision Adjectives (primo e secondo tipo), possessive adjectives, demonstrative adjectives, (il mio cane, la mia macchina, quel bambino, quella bambina, il bel vestito, etc.)
– Revision La famiglia nouns and rules
– Revision Verb piacere and few other irregular verbs
– Revision Prepositional articles (dello, nella, sul, etc.). We will implement them in new conversational tasks such as role playing in real life situations and listening activities.
This course is advisable for those who already attended Italian Beginners and for those who are comfortable with the present tense (mangio, bevo, vado, regular verbs and some irregular ones), articles (il, lo, la, gli, etc.), prepositions (a Roma, in Italia, in bus, etc.), the time (che ore sono? Sono le 5), numbers and basic conversation (place an order at the restaurant, talk about themselves).
Email Carolina at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on 0879588375 if you have questions.